Thursday, April 7, 2011

Technical geekdom ahead

My trip will be photo documented with two things (three if you count my IBM Lenovo Ideapad S10) First is my new Samsung TL205 Digital camera and the other is my oldy but goody Apple iPhone 16gb 3G ( if you are a bit clumsy or live in a rainy area definitely get an Otterbox housing for your iPhone) or maybe my backup HTC Imagio unlocked phone which currently holds my Philippines Smart SIM. Need to send load to a Philippines SIM (Smart, Sun, or Globe) I use http://www.aryty.com I use it to load my Smart SIM. I know most my electronics are not really on the newest hot or top ten list but they work perfectly for me. I cant see spending $700 dollars for an iPhone 4 when they will be a lot less in a few months time. I usually upgrade by pricing unless i get a great deal on a broken phone then repair it (did I mention I do that for going on 7 years now as a hobby?) I have used a lot of phones in the last 7 years (literally probably over 1000) in my opinion if you looking for long lasting Motorola Razr series are some of the toughest phones you can buy and easy to repair if broken and economically priced, for techno gadgetry I prefer my Apple iPhone (jailbroken and unlocked I do that too). I love Apple computers but for the average person who can afford to buy it?

No comments:

Post a Comment